Create a fast and easy mini applique quilt or pillow using this pattern that includes full-size applique templates and directions.
This is a digital pdf quilt pattern - instant download.
This listing is for a downloadable PDF of a quilt pattern only. You will not receive a physical product.
12-inch square mini quilt
- 24 – 2 ½ inch squares - A charm pack can be cut into fourths for 2 ½ inch squares.
- Or use scraps of your choice
- 1 - 8 ½ inch cream or white square for center (use the same fabric for your backing and you only need 1 fat quarter)
- 1 – piece of backing fabric 14 x 14 or 1 fat quarter
- 1 – piece of batting 14 x 14
- Iron-on adhesive of your choice for applique, I used Heat n Bond Lite
- Scraps for applique
- 1 fat quarter for binding – cut 4 - 2 ½ inch strips
- 56 – 2 ½ inch print squares - A charm pack can be cut into fourths for 2 ½ inch squares.
- ½ yard cream or white square (use the same fabric for your pillow backing)
- 18-inch pillow form
Heat n Bond or Wonder Under and an 18" pillow form if making the pillow
**Please note that this pattern originally appeared on Freemotion by the River. Purchasing this PDF gives you the benefit of an easy to read, printable, and ad-free version of the pattern. **
Purchasing this pattern is in no way required to complete the project.
As a purchaser of this pattern, you are welcome to sew items for personal use or small business use as long as you yourself sew the items.